Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Film4 UK Screening of OTR






Tweets:

: "I'm not really in it that much. I don't know why I'm here. Maybe because not many other people are." Bit awkward Danny Morgan
: "It's a great honour, we're very proud aren't we boys?" - Sam Riley introduces On The Road at
@RespectKStewx Tom and gang are sat in a private area to the right of the screen watching. 


 Heatworld: Danny told us: "Yeah it's a shame. We would have all loved her [Kristen] to be here and it would've been great and I know she's sad she can't be here. She would've loved to be here because I know she's so proud of this film and her performance in it and she's amazing in it. People will be blown away by it. She's incredible."


                       





















No comments:

Post a Comment