Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Magazine Scans + New Set Pictures

September 02 2010

Source






Excerpt from article (from twilight-la):

You could take some pictures? (Kristen smiles and shows her charm. She apologizes, explaining that she can not) "I love to, but do not let me because a movie came out twitter and trying to keep filming secret. Seriously, I'm sorry but I do not leave ... maybe next. In Argentina I have to come more often. (...)

- What knowledge of Patagonia?
"Not much, really"

- Did you try, for example, the dulce de leche?
"No, not yet ... what's that?"

-Difficult to explicar.Algo very sweet. What mate?
"I saw it, yes. It has it all over the world, but not tested."

- You tell us something to sign the books?
"Of course, delighted."

Read the full excerpt at twilight-la.com

No comments:

Post a Comment