Pages

Friday 21 May 2010

I Need Your Help!

As you may know, Marylou in 'On The Road' the book, is blonde. Kristen Stewart, who is to play Marylou in the 'On The Road' film adaptation, once dyed her hair blonde when she played Lucy in 'In The Land Of Women'. Therefore, there a many 'BlondeStew' pictures out there, and I would like you to send me the links for as many BlondeStew pictures as you can! They can be photoshoots, movie stills, premiere pics or any kind of picture!
I already have quite a few pictures myself, but the more the better!
You can @ me the pictures on Twitter (@OnTheRoadMovie)
Or you can put the links in the comments below.
With the pictures I would like to make a collage of as many BlondeStew pictures as I can get!
So please help me and thankyou in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment